Kawasaki VN1500

Kawasaki VN1500
Kawasaki VN1500

16 september, 2023

De gamle er eldst


I am 83 years old. I was at the McDonald's drive through this morning.
The young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing some ugly things because I was taking too long to place my order.So, when I got to the first window. I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I had done, because as we moved up, she leaned out her window and waved to me.

She began, mouthing thank you, thank you, probably feeling embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness.

When I got to the second window, I showed the server both receipts and I took her food too.
Now she must go back to the end of the queue and start all over again.

Don't blow your horn at old people. We've been around for a long time.

Ingen kommentarer: